Saturday, March 19, 2011

C.H.C.


What a beautiful morning in downtown Charleston.  Those of you who keep up with the guidos and guidettes of "Jersey Shore" are familiar with G.T.L., or Gym, Tan, Laundry.  I have started my own Saturday morning routine, C.H.C..  I started out just after 7 am with a much needed carwash, eliminating all traces of the nasty yellow pollen which has plagued our city.  Then it was off to the Broad Street Barber Shop, where I snapped the picture above, for my bi-weekly haircut.  Finally, a chicken biscuit (or two) at Chick-fil-A.  What a great morning.

I also dropped my car off to get my windows tinted at Pleasant Details.  They did a great job.

In just a few short hours, I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil.  I'm very excited.  Such an action-packed weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment