Saturday, March 5, 2011

Barber Shop

I got my hair cut today.  Nothing makes me feel better than a fresh haircut.  I woke up early, a little before 7 am, showered, and drove downtown to my old barber shop on Broad Street.  I used to go there all the time when I lived a few blocks away on Queen Street, but since the move to Mount Pleasant I've opted for a place closer to home.

I've missed this place though.  I was the second person there so I didn't have much of a wait before Abby was able to give me a trim.  It looks great and I think it's well worth the drive--definitely part of my new Saturday routine.

I picked up some Chick-fil-a on the way home, ate breakfast, and then headed to the park for a walk.  Afterwards I dropped off a few items at Goodwill and did some shopping at the Harris Teeter.  All of this before noon---waking up early definitely has its advantages.

I just had wings and think I'm going to settle in for an On Demand movie.

Tomorrow I definitely intend to rest up before the big business trip to Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment