Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cirque du Soleil



Last night I saw Cirque du Soleil's performance of "Alegria" here in Charleston.  I've always wanted to see one of their shows and I was definitely not disappointed.  Everything about it was mesmerizing.  The music, costumes, acrobatics, it was all just amazing.  I would highly recommend catching a show if the tour happens to be coming through your town.

Today I was a little dynamo.  After sleeping in late (8 am), I busted loose and got some much done.  Here is a list of my accomplishments:

  • Grocery shopping
  • Trip to the park
  • Completed 2010 income taxes
  • Funded my SEP IRA
  • Bought tickets to NYC
  • Made hotel reservations for NYC
  • Watched some tennis (sorry, Rafa)
  • Spent an hour catching up with a West Coast friend
  • Imported more music into iTunes (now on the 2nd batch of 200)

It might not sound like much, but I've been going non-stop and I am exhausted.  Here's hoping the upcoming week as just as productive.  It's going to be busy, and I can't wait to leave for Hilton Head Island!

P.S., congratulations to the Gamecocks who won their series against Georgia.  Go Cocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment