Friday, March 25, 2011

Here At Last

Ah---finally on holiday.  what a wonderful feeling.  As planned, I ditched work promptly at noon and left Mount Pleasant.  Three hours and one stop at Chick-fil-A later, I arrived in Hilton Head.

My first official business, after unloading the essentials of course, was stopping at the Seeds of Calm Spa.  Sharon had arrived a little earlier and was mid-pampering.  I treated myself to a much needed facial, and was surprised at how relaxing it was.  I've never been much of a spa kind of guy, but I might actually be hooked.  If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend this place.

The rest of the evening was a blast.  We spent the whole time catching up, just like the good old days.  Sitting around, talking about the most irrelevant crap, eating junk, and downing a few beers.  Quality time!

We both manged to stay up to 10:30, but have now retired.  Tomorrow is going to be awesome.  Rollerblading!  I hope I still have good balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment