Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nurse Jackie

The Season 3 premiere of "Nurse Jackie" aired on Showtime last night.

Unfortunately, after being outed as a drug addict by her husband and best friend/colleague, I was expecting a few more fireworks and dramatic aftermath.  Alas, it looks like Jackie has gotten away it it.  For now.

I'm sure things will heat up soon.  Kevin made his first appearance at the hospital, surprising nearly everyone.  Apparently having a husband is easy to conceal.  Easier than having an affair with the pharmacist.

My favorite character is still Dr. O'Hara.  She is such a riot.  I'm not sure how long she can continue staying mad at Jackie.  Hopefully she'll give her a hard time for at least a few episodes.  The betrayal was immense.

More to come.  It's so nice to be watching quality programs again instead of reality shite.  I even stayed up until 10:30 pm.  Barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment