Friday, March 11, 2011

Survivor Update

After a busy week and being deprived of my shows, it was nice finally catching up with the latest "Survivor" episode.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was actually sad to see Russell go.  Of course I despise him, but that's half the fun.  At least Boston Rob is still in it to win it.

Work was great today.  My motivation was in high gear and I got so much accomplished.  My reward was a nice meal at Long Point Grill.  As if I needed to eat anything after a week on the road.

Afterwards, I stopped by Verizon, where I almost purchased an iPhone.  I say almost because none of the salesmen seemed deserving of my business.  So I'll return at 9 am tomorrow morning to seal the deal.  I suspect I'll spend the remainder of the weekend downloading CD's to iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment