Monday, March 7, 2011

Charlotte

After waking up at the buttcrack of dawn, I managed to get on the road slightly before 7 am.  I made a quick stop to drop off some books with the parents, and was graced by a visit from little Jay-Z.  Adorable with 2 new bottom teeth.  Thank you for not drooling on my work clothes, Jaylee.

I arrived at the hotel just before noon, brought the bags up to the room, and made it to the office in time to go to lunch with my ladies.  Well timed!

The rest of the afternoon flew by, and after a quick trip to the Harris Teeter for dinner and drinks, it was back to the hotel.

Unfortunately, unpacking was bittersweet, as I am checking out tomorrow and switching to a different hotel closer to the South Charlotte office.  So long, Uptown!

No comments:

Post a Comment