Thursday, June 16, 2011

Whew!

I am so relieved.  I had a pretty big meeting at work today.  I admit I was nervous, but after 2 hours, it was clear that my team was successful.  At least we made it past the first hurdle--a very demanding boss.  Now we just have to make it past our partners in the UK.

I also finally managed to finalize travel plans for next week.  2 cities with 2 other co-workers is not the easiest thing to coordinate, but by 8 pm we were all set.

So I only have a half day to survive tomorrow until I leave for Savannah, Georgia, at noon.  I can't wait.

Also, I have to give myself props for continuing to battle with Jillian Michaels every morning.  It certainly helped that I was awakened around 4 am this morning due to a thunderstorm.  My waistline is thankful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment