Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday

Almost Friday, and a payday on top of that!

I had the strangest dream last night.

I was back in high school, except that in this dream, my high school was located in a castle.  Very similar to Hogwart's from the Harry Potter films.

Of course the dream was too good to be true, because Mrs. Hanks, my 10th and 11th grade English teacher was in it.  Which is fitting since she was a total witch.

Apparently, I had missed a day of school, and she was trying to give me 0's on missed assignments because I had failed to make them up within the 3 day allotted period.  It was Day 4 and she was giving me grief.  What a bitch.

So what was potentially an awesome dream was totally ruined.  Seriously, how cool would it be to go to school in a castle?

No comments:

Post a Comment