Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Devil

Jillian Michaels is the Devil.

Yes, I'm referring to the trainer from hell from "The Biggest Loser".  I decided this morning that it would be a super idea to try her "30 Day Shred" video which is offered On Demand.

Big mistake.  Huge.

I barely made it through the 30 minute routine without passing out or falling into the television.  The women is a freakin Nazi in spandex.

And that was only Level 1.

It was a good way to start the day though.  I was grocery shopping by 9 am, and all the pain inspired me to shop for really healthy food items.  For some reason, I was craving a tomato sandwich, and I DETEST tomatoes.  But I ended up having a turkey and tomato sandwich for lunch anyway, and it was awesome.

I think the Jillian Michaels-inspired endorphins are really messing with my body.

So I'm going to try and wake up early tomorrow (not a problem lately), and Shred It before work.  Beats dealing with the 90 degree heat in the park.

I'm in denial about the weekend being over so soon.  It was a really good one though and I feel like I made the most of every single moment.  That is a mind-set I should aspire to every day from here on out.

Next weekend is my getaway to Savannah and Sunset Beach with family.  I'm so excited.  I talked to my cousin from Seattle and my Aunt at the beach this evening, and everyone is ready for reunion time.  Just 4 and 1/2 work days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment