Friday, June 17, 2011

Mini-Break

It's finally here!  I'm leaving for Savannah at noon for a short weekend visit with my cousin from Seattle, sister, and her family, and then headed up to Sunset Beach, North Carolina, to see one of my aunts.  We're going to have a blast.

I woke up at 4 am this morning ready to go.  The world is a very strange place that early in the morning, but I'm getting used to it lately.  I worked out, did some computer work, walked Jasper, and am now puttering around the house doing odd chores.  I'm also trying to get things in order because I have a quick turnaround.  After getting back home Sunday evening, I have to leave Monday afternoon for Philly.

Ok, I'm ready for work.  We have a kick-off call at 9am, after that I should be ready to hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment