Sunday, October 21, 2012

Off to Charlotte

It was a pretty dismal weekend for college football.

At least from my perspective.

And no, I don't want to talk about it.

It's Sunday, and I'm preparing to leave tomorrow morning for a week working in Charlotte, North Carolina.  It's been over a year since I've been there, so I'm pretty excited, although it's going to be an exhausting week.

I hope I can get to sleep tonight.  New episodes of "Dexter" and "The Walking Dead" will probably get me cranked up.

In keeping with the ghoulish October theme, I saw "Paranormal Activity 4" yesterday afternoon.  What a waste of time and money.  You have been warned.  That franchise has definitely jumped the shark.

Yesterday wasn't a total waste though.  After getting my biweekly haircut downtown, I had breakfast with Andrea and Raymond, two former coworkers.  It's been over a year since I saw the both of them, so it was great catching up.  Time really flies.  It's so weird reconnecting with people who you used to see on a daily basis.  Everyone's lives evolve in such different ways.

Until next time, have a great week everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment