Saturday, October 13, 2012

L.S. Who?

Another Saturday in South Carolina, another end to a busy week at work, and another exciting day for college football.

The Gamecocks play L.S.U. in Baton Rouge tonight.  What a critical game.  If they can get over this hump and beat Florida next weekend, well....I don't want to get ahead of myself.

I really don't have anything very exciting to report this week.  Work was really busy and that was pretty much the focus of my life.  But progress is being made, so that's all I can ask for.  I just find it hard to believe that was already nearing mid-October.  This really is my favorite time of the year.  It's finally possible to go outside without getting drenched in sweat.  I guess this means it's time to start Christmas shopping.  Ugh.

Did anyone watch the Vice Presidential debates Thursday night?  I caught the beginning, but it quickly put me to sleep.  Staying up past 9:30  is a difficult task lately.  I guess I'm almost forty afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment